Saturday, August 13, 2022

HAMMOCK TIME

I was taking a break and reading in the hammock. 
Bruce wanted to join me.  Okay! 
Paddington joined me in the hammock.  Piper, Up?”
Bruce and Tuk Tuk were there, too.  No alone time for me. 🤣
Bruce thought it was great.  He has the sweetest face.  He’s healing. He can’t wait to get that cone off. 
Come on up, Piper. 
Zoey was curled up in the chair. 
Tuk Tuk had a bath, and that set off a play session w Granger.  
Then it was snack time for Callie.   I saw her eyeing my food. 
Granger jumped on the side table.  Did you want a better view?  
At the end of the day, it was time to go inside.  Wrong door, Granger.  Come on!   It was a good day. ❤️
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Too bad if you wanted a rest on the hammock by yourself Linda! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES