Monday, August 1, 2022

WELCOME TO RESCUE BRUCE

Bruce came into rescue Saturday.   After years of doing rescue, I realize that some people go through hard situations and can't find a solution to keep their dog.   This is one of those.    
Bruce was very loved and his owner was so happy to find out that love would continue.   

He's hanging with Piper by the front door.   
He's very laid back and smiles a lot.   His tail wags, too.   He's 16 pounds and he just turned 11.  He sure doesn't look 11.  
I have a tentative home for him, so we aren't taking applications..   Welcome to rescue, Bruce!! 
                                                                      💙🐾

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I want Bruce!!!! What a smile.

Linda.... I feel so sorry for the person who had to turn him in.
Gosh that must be so hard to do.
I will pray for them. They did good for dear Bruce.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES