Thursday, August 25, 2022

TUK TUK AND THE FROG

 Once upon a time…….

Tuk Tuk is usually up to something.  I think he’s contemplating trouble right now. 
He may seem like he’s not up to shenanigans.  “I’m just stretching.”  
“Really!   I’m just a perfect boy.”
I think he heard something!   What could it be?!
A frog!  
“It’s my new best friend!”  
Frogs are not good for a dog to grab ahold of so Tuk Tuk’s mom picked him up and rescued the frog.  Trauma for Tuk Tuk.  😩.  Don’t worry Tuk Tuk was fine.  He even wrote a little poem about it.  He’s so talented! 

There was a toad.

TukTuk went to sniff the toad. 

The toad hopped away. 

TukTuk jumped backward a solid foot. 

They both lived hoppily ever after. 

The end.   🤣 🐸

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Tuk Tuk a Poet and didn't Know it !!!

* hey, its a oldie but a goodie Tuk Tuk :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES