Wednesday, October 5, 2022

MY BIRTHDAY

Today is my birthday.  πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚
I’m 73 today.   That used to sound old.  It might to you but not to me anymore.   I am aware of my age though.  That happens.  
Today is a day to celebrate the wonderful life I’ve had.  A blessed life. 
I have daughters and five incredible grandchildren.   I don’t post their pictures anymore for privacy.   But here’s one as a small child w our Starlight.   It sums up a lot of my life and love.  
My husband, Matt, has been my husband and best friend for over 37 years. We talk, laugh, love and enjoy our family.   
Our home is a place of love for our family— and for the many many dogs who have gone through here for fostering or for living the rest of their lives.  
Sometimes, rarely, we are able to step away for rest.  
But, the joy is here, daily, in children’s laughter and dogs playing. 
I’ve had so many that I have loved.  I’ve done rescue almost 20 years 
All haven’t been Pekes, but they’re honorary Pekes. 
So today I will celebrate another birthday.  
And I will be grateful for all the blessings in my life.  
Two legged- and four legged.  Happy birthday to me. πŸ€£πŸŽ‚πŸ˜œ


 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Birthday to you Linda!!! You do not look 73 !!

Wishing you a wonderful day full of family, Love and Pekingese!!
The Three Must Haves! lol


* I have two wonderful women friends in my life.... one is you Linda and the other is my old High School mate Amalia..... and you BOTH have the same Birthday!

Please eat a Piece of Birthday Cake for me too Linda !

Lots of Love XXXX
Melinda , Steve and Yum Yum !

Blondelisa said...

Happy Birthday Linda. I adore you for everything you do for these furbabies. It must be so hard to get attached to them and then either they get adopted or cross the rainbow bridge. I love you for your strength and compassion you have for them and still be able to run a home and family. Hope you enjoy today and many more birthdays <3

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES