Monday, November 13, 2023

A DAY IN WILLIAMSBURG -- TOLSTOY!


I went to Williamsburg, VA yesterday.   I love to go there-- it's fun to walk around.   AND MY DAUGHTER AND HER FAMILY live there.   AND Tuk Tuk and Tolstoy, Granger and Gigi.  
Tuk Tuk and Tolstoy are BEST friends.   They play and play.  But, Tuk Tuk is still "the baby."  And sometimes, he pouts if he's not getting all the attention. 
Nothing bothers Tolstoy.  He's just HAPPY!   He loves to play with his bowl.  He carries his bowl around- it's a toy.  Or maybe he hopes for second breakfast and second dinner.
He had his toy on the couch.   He got closer to the edge...
Hold on to it, Tolstoy. 
And off it went.
Nice job, Toasty.  
What is he up to Tuk Tuk?
Then, my daughter, husband and I went to the craft fair there.  We didn't plan to dress alike!  LOL 
There were so many dogs there.   And they seem to be very socialized.  No fights.  
There were so many breeds of dogs there-- big and little, young puppies and seniors.
There were also dogs being trained there.   There were service dogs.  
Being a rescue person, I loved it!   I was told many were rescued.   I loved that. 
It was a cool day, so many had jackets on.   It was a lot of fun.  
Back home to see Granger-- really Granger?   Did Tolstoy put it there?
We had a great day!   Thanks for sharing it Tolstoy.  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Linda...... sometimes my daughter picks me up to go shopping and we are in the same sort of outfit and colour!!! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES