Friday, November 24, 2023

HOW DOGS CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING


Granger is my grand dog.  We enjoyed Thanksgiving w him and his family.  And Tolstoy and Tuk Tuk and Gigi and my human family. ❤️
Diamond is spending her first Thanksgiving w her family.  They adore her. πŸ’Ž
Bennett and Allie were in Palm Springs for the holiday.  Warmer there I bet! 
Rey and Bogie went to the beach for Thanksgiving. πŸ¦ƒ
Penny is lounging on her mom’s lap. 
Frankie hoped for turkey. 😁
Paulee is helping w decorating.  He’s a PVPC alumni. 
Edward’s crew with….
One hiding in the tree. 
Lil Cali and Sammy.   I think they’re in Georgia right now. 
Catherine enjoyed her Thanksgiving in Richmond. 
Lulu is enjoying another Thanksgiving w her mom.  
Zeke the Peke is loving his first Thanksgiving w his new family. 
Sir Oliver is a PVPC alumni, too.  He loved Thanksgiving.  Now onto the next holiday! 
If I missed putting your dog, just post his picture in the comments. 

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES