Wednesday, November 22, 2023

BUSY WEEK— BACK HOME

I went to help my daughter last week after emergency surgery.   Piper, Paddington and Callie went to my other daughters home. (They both live w in an hour of me.) 
My dogs are so used to going there w me and it’s another home to them.  
I got to spend time w Fin.  He’s a big boy. 120 pound big boy. 
They had continual puppy pile ups. 
Why was Paddington sitting on Granger and Piper?  
While helping my daughter, there were Christmas trees to built army men battles under.  
My grandson is a history buff and has studied World War ll extensively  since he was young.  He’s 13 now. 
Peke pile up again  One comment on Facebook said “Looks like the copy machine ran out of toner after the bottom one. “

After almost a week, we picked up the dogs and headed home.  Helping our children is always a mothers privilege even when they’re fully grown.  
Callie was so happy to head home (only an hour away) and check out her yard to make sure nothing changed.  Now to rest a bit and begin Thanksgiving preparations. 
 Happy Thanksgiving.  We are thankful. 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Your a Great Grandmother Linda.... hope all is well. XXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES