Sunday, November 5, 2023

FAREWELL BONNIE

Beautiful Bonnie belonged to my friend, Betsy.  
She was a sweet girl who loved her mama.
There  were four of them last year-- Bandit, Ace, Buddy, and Bonnie.  They were a happy family.
Buddy passed away and his dad wrote a beautiful farewell for him.   When Ace died earlier this year, and now Bonnie, it's three losses for my friend, Betsy and her husband Justin.  I know the words he wrote then would also apply now, so I'll share them with you again.  
""For anyone who has ever lost a dog, my heart breaks for you. You will never understand the pain until it happens to you. Buddy made me and Betsy a family. You were the missing piece that completed us. We ended up with 3 more because Buddy was so perfect we wanted more like him. I realize now there will never be any other dog like Buddy. He was one of a kind, be was the BEST!”  I know he feels this way about each one of his dogs. 
Bonnie began have health issues.  She wasn't doing well, and she became paralyzed.  The neurologist did all he could, but Bonnie declined and was gently held and she left this life.  
I'm so sorry for these losses. They still have their little Bandit to help them heal.  But, Bonnie, Buddy and Ace will never be forgotten.  ๐Ÿ’™
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am so sorry for the loss of the prettiest Peke Bonnie.
Big hugs to you all !
from the Aussies XXX

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES