Thursday, November 30, 2023

WELCOME TO RESCUE STELLA FEY

I received a message this little girl needed help.  Her mom was in the hospital and couldn’t take care of her.   
I picked up on the Eastern Shore of Virginia.   
I found some pictures of her before we got her.  
She was very loved.  She’s only 7 years old.  She’s not big at 12 pounds. 

I always introduce my dogs to a new one in our yard. 
It’s neutral territory.  Stella loved the leaves.  She kicked and plowed through them. 
She was fascinated w the area near the steps.  So Paddington and Piper had to check it out, too. 

She came inside and she was good w the dogs.  Then she wanted to be bossy.  Then she was fine.  😁.  She was an only dog but she’ll learn these are her friends. 
My vet had a grooming appointment open tomorrow.  They gave it to me.  Yay!  
Stella’s teeth are pretty bad.  Even though she’s 7, genetics can play a big part in their health.  So my vet is fitting her in on Monday since Stella really needs it. 
It was a long day and she has found several beds to rest in.   Welcome to rescue little one. 

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Linda ..... Stella Fey is so sweet!
I am sure she will settle in and what a cutie she is !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES