Monday, June 1, 2009

LET'S GO TO THE VET

I took Cocoa to the vet. When you blog, and you go somewhere, you see opportunities to blog. And if there are dogs around, you REALLY see an opportunity for a blog post!
I was waiting for Cocoa to come out, and was watching the dogs. I thought, "I wonder if I could take some pictures." So, I asked. I was amazed-- people LOVED having me take pictures of their dogs. One told her dog he was going to be famous.
This is Trigger, the baby golden, and Blitz, the baby Husky.
They wanted to meet all the dogs there. And Blitz was very vocal about it. Love that Husky howl!
Look how beautiful he is.
Here's a Boston there-- he was NOT thrilled to be there.
This little beauty was fine with being at the vet. Look at her little tongue poking out.
She'll just check things out.
This one had surgery-- and was not a happy girl. Poor thing.
This one was just fine with having her picture taken. She even posed for me.
Look at this face. :-)
And here's Trigger again!
And then we went home-- nothing like an exciting day at the vet. I'm there often! They should just hire me-- but then I wouldn't have time for rescue. So, I'll keep doing rescue. I love it.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

I am sure the other car my Vets drive are Rolls Royce's !!! LOL

I love the Vets - do you notice how people LOVE to talk about their pets and the love to know about yours?
Very different when YOU go to your doctor's office. We all sit stone still and keep to ourselves! LOL

Karin said...

I love seeing all the pets at the vet's office ~ it's like "show & tell"

Karin

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES