Friday, June 19, 2009

What is a Beagle-Pekingese??

ANSWER: IT'S A PEAGLE!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
We know what a Beagle looks like-- if you don't, here is a picture.

We all know what a Pekingese looks like! Or a group of Pekingese!

Click here: Freekibble
I found this on "Freekibble" and thought it was pretty cute. Of course, I got the answer wrong! Tell me what YOU think the right answer is!


What is the official name of a Beagle-Pekingese crossbreed?

A. A Beaglese

B. A Pekineagle

C. A Peagle

D. A dang cute dog!

This type of dog is known as a hybrid or "designer dog". We used to just call them Mixes!!! I could not find any pictures that weren't copyrighted, so you'll just have to imagine what it looks like!


1 comment:

lady jicky said...

I go a Beaglese. I would say tell people my Oscar was a pugese - pug x maltese and now little Kenzo is a shihese ?
I tell you Linda - they give them fancy names (used to be a mix or a mungrel) and with that fancy name comes a Fancy Price!! Designer Dogs are all the thing here but... you are not going to get a dog that has no health probs. Dear old Oscar had dry eye and bladder stones . Its like people , some have good health and some do not.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES