Saturday, June 6, 2009

Shark and Family

Shark was adopted earlier this year. His new family sends me pictures, which I just love! (I really enjoy staying in touch with adopters.) Shark is one of those special Pekes who is good with children. He loves his boys!
He is perfectly content to just hang around with them. I think he also likes to have his picture taken.
He is just a laid back Peke, and his family adores him. We wanted just the right Peke for them, and he was a perfect fit.
Shark is a great boy. Wish they were all this nice! :-)

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

It was so good to see Shark with his new buddies. I have wondered how he and his new family were making out. Looks like he really likes his new buddies. Makes me smile.....He is so lucky to have this new family....

lady jicky said...

I think I can work out why he was called "shark" -- the teeth on the bottom???
Well this Shark has no bite and you can see he just loves those boys!
Koala Kisses to them all Linda!

* I can imagine how lovely it must be that people keep you posted about the pekes you looked after and adopted out.

Becky said...

Shark is a wonderful member of our family and we are so thankful to PVPC for helping us find him!

Linda said...

You're right! I love to get updates on our adopted Pekes. Of course, I like getting updates on their friends in Australia, too!! HI KENZO!!
Linda

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES