Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chewman, Toast's Friend

Chewman was one of Toast's friends. I know he'll miss her.

Chewie Cookie aka Chewman was one of my foster dogs. He was adopted in March, 2005 (has it been that long!!??). He lives in Richmond now. And he is so loved!!! Can I live there, too!?

He's with one of his friends. He gets along with everyone and every dog! His friend's name is Pickle! Don't you love that name!!?

Chewman's owner said he is the happiest Peke she's ever know-- and she's known a few since theirs is a Peke-loving family!! Chewman also thinks it's fun to chase squirrels. If it's like my house, all I have to do is say, "SQUIRREL" and they all run to the yard to look!

Chewman has started singing with his mom every night-- She sings this song to them when they head off to bed--he runs to the bedroom, throws his head back, and "sings"-- She said Chewman sounds much better than she does! She tried to get it on video, but he looks at her like I am crazy, and stops!

3 comments:

lady jicky said...

A singing Peke!!!!

Linda said...

Our Pekes sing, too. Especially Scooterbug! When he hears the garage door open, and I pull in, he begins and gets all of them yelling. He's so funny!
Linda

Unknown said...

Linda, As soon as Chewman gets home from the groomer I am going to show him your blog. What a beautiful tribute to my little man. I hope he is still speaking to me! HA HA Thank you so much for all you do to rescue these precious pups. Such a blessing to us all. Jan

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES