Sunday, April 28, 2013

MAX, THE TENNIS BALL AND BEACH BIT

Max loves his tennis balls.   They are his favorite thing in the whole world.    


So, when Beach Bit took his mini tennis ball, he was concerned.
Where are you putting it?    
 Did you just put it in your mailbox?     That's just not okay!
 I want it back!
 Mom, can you help me?
 He took my ball and I want it back!
 (Isn't Max beautiful!   He's nine years old now and was a foster dog that no one adopted.   I don't know why-- so he lives with us.  A sweet boy.)
 I am going to have to try to find that ball!
Where did you put it Beach Bit.   It's time to give it back!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

You are right - Max is just handsome and why noone wanted him is strange but ..... YOU got him and I think that is what Max wanted anyway!!

Did old Max get that ball off the Beach Bit in the end????

Ginkgo's Daddy said...

Max sure can get his point across with his expressions. He is a beautiful Peke. Can't believe no one adopted him, but he has a furever home!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES