Monday, April 29, 2013

SPRINKLES

This is Sprinkles.    He has little sprinkles of white on his back paws, so we named him that. 
He is about five years old and very sweet!   We have some of his past history and he deserved better.
He has a long tongue (like my Scooterbug!) and a little white on his chest.
He has a cute underbite!     He's going to have a dental soon along with neuter surgery.  
He loves other dogs, and was giving kisses to my grandson!     I will post some of those pictures later.
For now, he is just enjoying being  inside and cared for.
He went to the vet and my vet loved him-- he said "this is one sweet dog" which he doesn't usually say.  (Even though I think they'll all sweet haha.)
We'll find you a wonderful home, Sprinkles!!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh he is just so sweet Linda!

Pekiegirl said...

How cute is he! Love the black ones! ;-)

Ginkgo's Daddy said...

Welcome Sprinkles! Are they going to put braces on your lower teefies? And maybe a nose job for that flat face? You are a handsome boy!

Unknown said...

I want him!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES