Saturday, April 13, 2013

MOI MOI AND COCO AND AUTUMN

 It's turning into fall in Australia-- we are headed into summer, but they are finishing summer.
 She even showed me it's WARM there!    How hot is that?  
 Her Pekes Moi Moi and CoCo don't stay out for long, that's for sure.    These pictures were a month ago, so I'm sure the temperatures are better now.    I know the dogs hope they are.
 They love their yard...
 But, inside is much better!!
 When it's hot outside, Melinda can make yummy desserts-- like strawberry cheesecake and..
a Rum Baba cake.    It's a yeast cake in a bundt shaped pan ("tin") and it has a rum syrup over it that soaks in.    WOW!    Give me some cheesecake-- who cares if I have a dairy allergy haha.

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Hi Linda!
We had a lovely warm day today -- not too hot and the trees are slowly changing to their autumn colours!
My hubby is changing our backyard - more lawn - easier to deal with in our hot and low rainfall summers we seem to have now . Its going to be a mess but we hope it will be lovely when finished.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES