Must Love Pekes is a blog for those who love Pekingese, their looks, their antics, their personalities. It is written by me, Linda, and I have been rescuing Pekingese for over 15 years. Lots of them have gone through our home. We have loved them all.
Monday, April 22, 2013
POISONOUS PLANTS FOR DOGS
This is a heliotrope. It is a highly toxic plant if your dog eats it. It causes liver failure. Even a small amount can cause significant damage. This plant can be fatal to a dog. Here is a list of other plants that you want to be aware of. My friend in Australia said it is also called Cherry Pie there-- and has a lovely perfume fragrance to it.