Saturday, December 12, 2015

MICKEY AND MADELINE

 I went to visit Mickey and Madeline-- both PVPC alumni.   Mickey is so cute.   He reminds me of my Scooter.
 Madeline was timid, but  came up to me.   She doesn't remember me as her foster mom very well.   She wasn't here very long.
 Kim, Madeline and Mickey's mom, held Sugar Bit, who went along also.
 Madeline loved Sugar Bit when she was here-- she's tip-toeing up to her.
 Mickey is still shy-- so he hid under the chair.
 It's okay, buddy!!   We love you.
 Mickey finally came up to me and sniffed-- I think he's figuring out I'm okay.
 Are you ready for Christmas, Madeline?   You're going to see Santa later today at our vet's photo shoot with Santa.
"I'm so excited!!"

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

Isn't Sugar Bit getting bigger!

Mickey and Madeline are so sweet.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES