Sunday, August 27, 2017

HAPPY SUNDAY FROM SIMON AND BELLA

 Simon and Bella have been with me two weeks-- wow.  They are very sweet and I'm evaluating to see if they need to remain together.  It's hard to do when they've both had surgery-- but they are doing great.
 They both have had surgeries-- Simon was neutered.  Bella was spayed and had her eye removed.  She is schedule for a dental next week.  (All could not be done at the same time-- just too much surgery at one time.)
 She was doing fine with her eye surgery.  It was healing well and she didn't seem to need an e-collar.  But, this morning, even though I have never seen her rub her eye, I noticed one of her stitches had pulled a little.  So, on again with the dreaded collar. :-(
 The e-collars can make it difficult to drink water from a regular bowl.   So, I use pasta bowls and they are low and wide and work great!
Little Bella and Sweet Simon are healing well.  They want to say HAPPY SUNDAY!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I am so happy to read that are both healing well!!!

Lost Earring said...

I hope Simon and Bella get to stay together. They are adorable.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES