Friday, October 5, 2018

CHUMLEY AND HIS TOY

Chumley came to me four years ago as a foster dog.  He was in a shelter near me and was in pretty rough shape from allergies and lack of care.   Click here: Must Love Pekes: AUTUMN PEKE--
 He came here-- we didn't know how old he was, but as time went on, we though he was 9-10 years old.   So he's 13-14 now-- fits right in with my old crowd.
 He loves the Bits.  And Bitty Bit the Viking loves him the most.  (He's with Beach Bit here.)
 Chumley discovered his dumb bell toy shortly after he came.
 He occasionally rests-- more now than he used to... Seniors like to do that.
 His toy is never far away.
 Nala discovered his toy, too.  Oh, drama!
 She usually loves her purse the best-- yes, that IS her favorite.
 Thank goodness, we have more than one of these. 
 So now, Nala can have one, too, if she wants one.
 Sugar Bit can hide toys-- yes she can.
Help the boy!!   And I did. 💙

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I have had 4 Peke's in my life ..... my first was a puppy called Lulu and she never liked toys.
Then I got older "breeder Pekes" and they did not like toys either but now I have a puppy called Yum Yum and he loves toys!
Its been so interesting ... I think the favourite is the one my husband Steve bought him on the first day we got him ... a ball on a rope.
He loves it still but he will likes others as well now .
I do not have a pink purse but if I did Linda .... we would call it "A MAN BAG" !!! LOL

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES