Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

 Taz is showing off his costume for tonight.
 Yum Yum in Australia is trying to be a scary witch-- but he doesn't look scary at all.
 Buffy is pretending to be laundry LOL.   Cute.
 My gang will NOT be this close to the front door.  Strange people in scary costumes, making funny noises, are not good for your dogs.  They could bolt out the door, no matter how careful you are.  Please put your dogs in a safe area, or keep a leash on them if you want them near the door. 
Pudgie, Schmoo and Snuffles dressed up last Halloween, and I'm sure Mark will post a new picture today of them.  
 My facebook friend, Gayle, posts the BEST pictures of her dogs in costumes. 
 I just want to reach through the computer screen and kiss them.
 Each outfit is beautiful....
 with accessories, like wigs...
 or really silly...
 and adorable!
 This one is scary-- watch out for tickets!
 If you're sick, just call them.
 I know there will be more pictures posted today.  I can't wait to see them all!
 Be safe and have a Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Its Halloween tonight and I have my spooky spider on the door and some lollies .
I do hope I get someone this year at the door .
Last year my grand kids came over but this year my granddaughter has a Halloween Party and my grandson is just back from school camp and he is exhausted! Must of been a great camp.LOL

I love ALL the Halloween Peke's in this post ..... cannot wait for more!

Lost Earring said...

I love this Halloween with Pekes. Such fun and funny photos to look forward to today.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES