Friday, October 5, 2018

MY BIRTHDAY!

❤️
 I've done Pekingese Rescue for over 15 years now-- and I've had the blessing of meeting such sweet dogs-- and so many sweet people.
 I'm a grandmother-- "Moppy"-- and here's some of my family.   You've all heard of the Bits.
 We saw a Viking ship last week-end-- any time I have time with my daughters and their families, it is a good time and full of love.
My husband, Matt and I are going to a concert and I know we'll have a great time. 
Thank you for all the birthday greetings and donations to help the Pekingese in our care.   💜 
Potomac Valley Pekingese Club

4 comments:

Lost Earring said...

Have a wonderful time at the concert and know that you are important in all that you do. Your family keeps us entertained and laughing along with your Fur Children that you fight so hard to save.

Happy Birthday.

Jasmine said...

Happy birthday!

I’ve been following your blog for years. I grew up with a Pekingese from the time I was 8 until she passed last year at 18. She lived a very long and happy life. I’m graduating in the spring and plan to adopt from your rescue once I’m able to support my own fur baby. Thank you for all your compassion for this sweet breed.

Jasmine said...

Happy birthday :)

lady jicky said...

Happy Birthday Linda !!!!!
I hope you have a wonderful time at the concert!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES