Tuesday, October 2, 2018

OLLIE J.

 Oliver aka Ollie J. (the J is for Jane, his mom's name-- it helps me keep the dogs separate haha) came into rescue last November with his sister, Khloe.  (She is now Ginny LoLo and more on her another day.)
 Ollie was in rescue a few months and a friend and former adopter wanted to know more about him.
 He was only nine, even though he has a lot of gray.   He turned ten in August, a few months ago.  I'm sorry I missed your birthday! 
 I don't know what it is about his face, but I think he's just adorable!
 He has settled into his new home and loves his mom and dad.   His mom told me we could call it a very successful adoption-- I think so!
Look at how he's resting his leg-- yes, he's very comfortable in his new home!   

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am just so happy for Ollie J !!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES