Tuesday, October 16, 2018

PRINCESS MEETS PUDDLE BUG!

 Princess Kent came into rescue over a year ago after her owner took her to the shelter.  She was 16 and this wasn't a good thing.  We stepped in and she's been cared for and loved by Jackie and Bill ever since.   We thought she'd live a few months, but she has defied the odds. 
 I picked up Puddle Bug from the shelter near me on Sunday.  (Two shelter rescues in three days-- wow!)
 I needed a foster home for her since I cannot bring a shelter dog to my house because of Nala.  You just never know if they might have an upper respiratory infection and Nala can't fight those.
 I messaged Jackie, just to show her a picture of Puddle Bug.   It turns out, they were going home from the beach.  Instead of being three hours away from me, they were 15 minutes away!  WOW.  They met me at the vet, where I had taken Puddle Bug to stay the night.  He didn't have to stay.
 So, Puddle Bug made a new friend with Princess Kent.  Well, he TRIED to.
 Princess Kent was just too busy checking out all the smells.
 Her foster dad, Bill picked her up.
 So, I got a good facial picture of her.  Yes, she's an old girl, but having the best time of her life.
 I got this picture of her and then...
I got a similar one of Puddle Bug!  How cute is that.    If you are interested in adopting Puddle Bug, fill out an application on our web site.  We require home and vet checks.   Potomac Valley Pekingese Club - Online Application adopt 
Some people offered to foster, but we can only use current foster applications.  If you are interested in fostering for us, here is the link: 
Online Foster Application

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am praying all works out Linda!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES