Tuesday, March 10, 2020

WHERE'S WINTER?

In Michigan, there has been a lot snow.   There are a lot of deer at Ted's house.
Ted still helps his dad, and I'm sure he wears a jacket when he goes outside in the cold.
When it's been cooler in Virginia, Reggie had to wear a girl's coat until his new manly coat came.   It was a little small, but better than no coat!
Dood said, "I love the warm sun on my back."
Mr. Rooney and Taz went on a wagon ride.  It's been so warm in Virginia lately and they are outside a lot.
Clara has a lot of sweaters, but yesterday, she went outside without one!
Paddington and Callie Hound lounged in the sunshine.
 It's supposed to be in the 70s today, so we won't be in front of fireplaces!
Luna says, "Let's go on a ride!  The wind can blow in my hair-- I'll drive!"   Maybe winter will miss us this year!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Looks like spring is in the air for you all !!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES