Thursday, March 26, 2020

WHAT'S YOUR SIGN

This is a tough time for many.   I hope the blogs make you smile.  
 I'll do two blogs on because you responded with so many great pictures. 
 Gracie and Mattie have this sign on their door.   I should have that sign! 
 Here they are!
 Tammy's pup isn't pleased.  🤣
 Kathy's sign would be, "I prefer dogs over people."
 Here's a sign/mat we can all understand.
 Jasmine, Jade and Saki say....
 🌝  It's true!
 "Ignore the big doofus one.  Watch out for the little one."  Raine and Dood. :-)
 Wu:  "This is the president CEO of the Pekingese Security Company.  Don't mess with me. "
 "We are in charge."
 Lisa's dog says....
 Alisa's group has this sign!
Pudgie, Snuffles and Schmoo know they are watching over the house.
 Bernie says, "Adopt a senior!"  We love our seniors!
Kathy says "I prefer dogs over people."
Willow wants to rangle horses." Oh, my! 
More signs tomorrow!!   STAY SAFE. 

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES