Friday, November 4, 2022

FERBY HAS A DENTAL AND…

Remember Ferby?
He came into rescue and we took care of all his medical and…
He was a happy boy!   That spot below his nose is all gone and healed now and he’s on a great diet and he’s doing so well! 
He went to the vet yesterday.  
I was dropping off my hound Callie and knew Ferby would be there, too. Are you making a funny face at me? 
He’s become a momma’s boy. 
His foster home is calm and peaceful.   Can you see how content he is?  
Not only did he get a dental, but he also has a new home!   His foster mom can’t let him go.  He’s in his forever home.  It makes my heart smile!  ❤️❤️🐾🐾
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I can see how Ferby's foster home cannot let him go...... he is adorable !!!

Looking good and healthy Ferby !

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES