Sunday, November 27, 2022

TIME TO START DECORATING

Thanksgiving was wonderful.   Paddington had to be behind the gate-- you know, "Bad Pad."   We also call him Baddington.  LOL
All pretty and then we sat down-- bam.  Food--rolls, hot curried fruit, mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, collard greens, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole.   Three kinds of pie.    
And then, full of energy, it is time to begin holiday decorating.  One tree is up and it's time to take down the autumn decorations, and start with the Christmas ones.  It takes days to decorate here, so I do it in stints.   Where do I want everything!?   Are you decorating?  Share pics!  :-)

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

I am having Christmas at my home this year so I have the tree up. A new tree!
I found the old one too big so its time for a smaller artificial tree and it suits me fine!

I think its called "old age" lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES