Friday, November 18, 2022

ZOEY—ITS COLD OUTSIDE

I love autumn.  I love the cooler temperatures. I love the leaves falling.  
We have a lot of leaves.  But, Zoey doesn’t mind. 
Cooler weather is good for cuddling w a friend.  At least it is for Piper. I don’t think Zoey realized he was there. 
The temperature dropped and it was 40 this morning.   So,  Zoey got a sweatshirt.   A hoodie!   It looks so cute on her.  
We wandered in the yard. Without vision or hearing, she really does so well.  Of course, I’m always close if she gets on a downward slope.  Not that way Zoey! 
Time for some hot tea and curling up in the couch.   What are your plans today?  Is it cold where you are?   
 

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

We have had a wonderful warm day - finally! lol
But its not going to last long..... more rain! I feel so bad for the people up the country that are flooded out. Lost homes and stock and its still raining and rivers flooding.

So Zoey.... I do love your hoodie and I bet those leaves were lovely under your paws!

Highland26 said...

Enjoy the cold weather, Zoey! Molly, my Peke girl, is enjoying cold Fall weather in north Florida this morning!

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

We have 5-6 inches here in my area of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Our temperatures hover around 30-32 degrees during the day, and then its in the low 20s or high teens at night. Oddly enough, we had an extremely rare 70 degree day about 2 1/2 weeks ago. Its very pretty and thankfully our rescue dog, originally from Louisiana, loves the snow. So do I!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES