Wednesday, November 23, 2022

THANKSGIVING EVE

Today will be busy for most people.  Fresia will be keeping an eye on her mom.   “Turkey for me?”
I’d like to sit by the fireplace, but I’m not sure that will happen. 
Ray Ray is hoping some food will fall to the floor.  
Beth’s girls are so happy.  Are treats coming? 
Paisley and new foster Tipper, have volunteered to help  get the turkey and trimmings ready. 
I know Henrietta “Henni” will have a great meal   A lot of holiday food is not good for dogs, but she will only get a good treat   

Little Suggy is healing well.  She came into rescue w Sandy and she has improved so much.   It will be a wonderful holiday for her. 
Bogie will be spending Thanksgiving at the beach.  Lucky boy!   
Yes, it will be a blessed Thanksgiving.  🦃❤️
 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Yum Yum loves turkey !!!
I can see you all cooking and getting things together for the day!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES