Wednesday, November 30, 2022

WELCOME HOLLY BELL

Holly Bell was in a NC shelter. She was brought in by her owner.   
She is about 10-11 and has skin issues so we are seeing the vet today to get her vet care started. 
Friends a few hours from the shelter went to get her and then drove her to me the next day.   I am so grateful to all of you who take your time to help. I really appreciate you. 
You may wonder how she got her name.   Well, it’s the holiday season.  So, Holly seemed a good choice.  And I was thinking of a second name when “I heard the bells on Christmas Day” start going in my head.  So that name “Bell” became her second name. 

Kathy brought her and in just a day, I could tell she loved her.  Her husband Pete did, too. 
Holly Bell has little hair so I found her a sweater and a harness.  I have baskets of both, and found some that fit.   She has a name tag, too. 
Paddington met her.  Be good, Paddington.  He did well. 
Holly Bell found lots of soft places to be. 
She found a bed in front of the fireplace where she could see the tree.  
Welcome to rescue, Holly Bell. 💖🔔

 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh I just love Holly Bell..... what a sweetie she is .
It must be so hard to hand in a dog if you cannot look after it for financial or medical reasons!
I am sure Holly Bell was confused but with your care I think she will be a Verrrry popular girl for the Peke rescue adoption. Very pretty.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES