Friday, October 16, 2009

Max, the Hollywood Peke

Click here: Pet Airways is a pet airline I thought I'd put this connection on her since I'm talking about Hollywood Max. :-) I don't have to fly my pets, and I haven't used this pet airway, but thought I'd put in the link if you need to fly your pet. Of course, you'll have to fully check it out, but it sounds like a great idea to fly the pets in the plane and not in the cargo hold. Pekes, with their flat faces would be at great risk there.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here's Max and Tyler:
Both were adopted from our rescue group. They lived in Blacksburg for awhile and then moved to California. They're Hollywood dogs now!
I just received a note from their mom. She said, "Max and I were having a lovely cuddle on the bed yesterday and I go this with my iphone. He's so adorable!" I agree!! He is so cute!

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

Mmmmm - hollywood pekes..... Moi Moi wonders if they get botox!
LOL

Linda said...

You're so funny!! ;-)
Linda

Karin said...

They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

The Hollywood Pekes sure are glamorous!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES