Friday, October 9, 2009

DOGS RULE HOLIDAY

http://www.dogsruleday.com/
October 10, 2009 is an International Holiday for Dogs-- it's DOGS RULE DAY! I think my dogs rule every day, but it's okay to have a special day for it. My friend Fran sent me the web site for it- Thanks Fran!
This is my sweet Max-- he was a foster dog who wasn't adopted. If people had met him, he would have had so many applications! Oh, well, he's mine now! He rules here with his tennis ball!
Look at this face-- who would not LOVE this boy!
This is Betsy, now Taloola. She's visiting with me for a few days. She looks a lot like my Cranberry.
If you want to see more on the DOGS RULE DAY-- click on the web site. There are 101 ways to celebrate your dog and photos.
DOGS RULE!! :-)





3 comments:

Tracey said...

Max is so handsome! Did Maggie get adopted? When it is my turn to adopt again and I hope that isn't for a long time as I love my 4 Peke's so much, I want to adopt an older Peke pair... siblings or friends.

Linda said...

Yes, Maggie was adopted on her own and is the princess in her home-- she didn't miss us a bit! haha
Linda

Anonymous said...

Belle has the same bed as Taloola. Max is such a sweetheart, I know he knows he's so loved by you :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES