Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ELLIE AND HER MOM

Remember Ellie? She was the little Peke-Pom I got out of a shelter near me. I went to pick up a little black Peke, but realized she was a little mix. She was going to be put down if I didn't take her, so I did. She was fine with me, even though she wasn't always fine at the shelter-- she was scared there. Most dogs are.


She was adopted so fast! Mrs. Miles adopted her, and she had actually walked Ellie at the shelter. She found out we had her and asked if she could adopt her.

As Gracie Lu's mom has said, "Gracie Lu rescued me." Well, Mrs. Miles says Ellie has rescued her! She has given her a reason to get up and she has a little black "person" to love and who loves her back.

Ellie went from shelter dog to a home of her own with lightning speed and we are so glad. So is Mrs. Miles!

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

How lovely !!!!!

Doris Sturm said...

She has the most adorable face...what a cute combo of Peke and Pom...so sweet!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES