Thursday, June 26, 2014

PABLO GOES TO THE CREEK

 Pablo was one of the Bristol 18 Pekes that we took in.  It's hard to believe that it's been almost four years since we did that rescue-- 18 Pekes from a deplorable back yard breeder.  
 Do you like going to the creek, little buddy?
 It looks very cool to me-- I'd like to join you and have the water running over my feet on a warm day.
 Would you share it with me?
 You already share it?   With who?
 Oh, there are your two brothers!    You're all at the creek.
 You ventured out, I see-- how do you like it there?
 You're going back to the creek I see.    Oh, look at that smile!    Stay cool in the water.   It's a great place to be on a hot day!

1 comment:

lady jicky said...

what a lovely story for Pablo !


I am so glad he enjoys delights like this !

Mr P has a wonderful family :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES