Friday, June 13, 2014

PIPER A YEAR LATER

Wow, it's Friday the 13th!   But, there nothing unlucky about this blog.   It's about Piper who is a LUCKY boy!   I can't believe it's been over a year since Piper was adopted!    (Funny that I called one of mine Piper today!)
 Piper has the most beautiful large brown eyes!
 He loves his variety of beds to get into.   This one looks like it has a hidey-hole.   Piper likes those.
 He likes the one in front of the door, too.   But, he's not looking outside.   He is probably looking for his Peke sister, Abbi, who is his best and most rambunctious friend.  She was a rescue at several weeks old with her mom.    She had to wait until she was old enough to join Piper and they are great buddies now.
 Piper likes to get into things-- is he hiding?    I'm not sure, but he has found an interesting place this time!
 Under the bed is good, too.
Time for a nap-- he loves his new home.   He has a young Peke to play with (she was also a rescue) and an older brother, Sammy, who just likes to veg with Piper.    I love getting updates and knowing what incredible homes my fosters have now.   We love you!   Here is the email he sent me (amazing that Pekes can get on the internet!)
"Hi!   I have been here almost a year. I'm pretty sure this is my forever home but sometimes I worry when mommy or daddy take me for a ride in the car.   My little sister Abbi will be one year old in a few weeks. We play pretty rough with lots of growling and barking. It is so much fun!   When I want to relax I cuddle up with my older brother Sammy. He doesn't like the rough-housing so it's nice to be calm next to him.   We just had Easter. I got a basket from the bunny with a toy and snacks! It was very exciting.   My daddy gives me a belly rub every morning and also when he tucks me in at night.   Love, Piper"

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

My Grandmother was very superstitious - coming from England .
I was born on the 13th and she always told me ... if you are born on the 13th ... then it is VERY lucky for you!

I agree :)

lady jicky said...

My Grandmother was very superstitious - coming from England .
I was born on the 13th and she always told me ... if you are born on the 13th ... then it is VERY lucky for you!

I agree :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES