Monday, August 16, 2010

YOSHI-- ANIA'S PEKE

Remember Ania who painted the picture of Fozy? She got a Peke and we had a naming contest. She loved all the names everyone suggested, but she chose a different one-- YOSHI! She did send me cards of Fozy to send to each one who submitted a name and I'll send those this week. MP, I don't have your address in India, so send it to me privately at haveninhim@aol.com. I think I have the rest of you--
Yoshi has enough toys!! I see an inner tube there-- is he going somewhere?
He's shopping-- he's definitely going on a trip. Where are you going, Yoshi!?
Oh, now we know! You went with your mom to the beach. She asked me about it and I said it might be too hot for you, it might be too sandy for you.
But, look at what happened-- you LOVED the beach! Look at that wave!
I think that wave loves you, too-- it is coming after you.
Who's that? I think those are your doggy friend-- That's Rorie or Gretchen, the Shepherds you live with. I can't remember the other one, so let us know on the comment section. (ANIA TOLD ME THAT IS SAM, THE FEMALE ROTTIE-- BELONGS TO HER BOYFRIEND-- AND RORIE, HER SHEPHERD.)
There she is again-- dancing in the waves! What a great picture. THAT'S SAM AGAIN.
Rorie is IN the ocean. Dogs amaze me.
And there you are-- following. I think you're ready for an adventure. THIS IS YOSHI CHASING GRETCHEN.
And all your dog friends are taking a rest-- what a combination of dogs, all friends, all loving the beach, all getting along. (YOSHI, SAM, RORIE, GRETCHEN AND DUSTY.)
There you are-- resting at the end of the day-- I think you are definitely a Beach Peke!
Yes, you're dancing for joy-- you ARE a Beach Peke!!
And then to rest again, to contemplate how much your life has changed since your mom adopted you and you now have a forever home with her.
You are a beautiful, happy and lucky boy. Your mom thinks she's the lucky one!
I think you are both lucky to have each other.
I can see the love in both of you! Give you mom Ania a kiss for all of us.

PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE TO HELP US WITH OUR NEW PEKES WHO CAME FROM THE BACK YARD BREEDER SHUT DOWN. WE HAVE SO MANY TO TAKE CARE OF NOW AND WE APPRECIATE EVERY DONATION. http://www.potomacpekes.org/

8 comments:

lady jicky said...

Yoshi has more toys than my Grandson , and that is saying something!

Yeah, go "beach peke"!!!!! :)

Essie said...

I just know Yoshi enjoyed his little trip to the beach. It looks like he had so much fun! Yoshi you have some great friends to hang out with at the beach, it looks like they had fun too. My Meggie Mei says any time you want to come to the mountains give her a bark.
Yoshi I just know you make your mom so happy. She shows it in her wonderful smile.

Maggie English said...

The name Yoshi suits you, sweet little peke. How absolutely gorgeous you are!

Unknown said...

Yey!!!! Yoshi made it on the famous Peke Blog!!!!!

Thanks so much Linda!!! He'll be very happy and proud that he is now one of the special Pekes who are posted here!

Yoshi really IS a VERY SPACIAL little Peke!
I couldn't have asked for a better little guy! He's so smart and cuddly, and cute, and brave, and outgoing, and adventurous, and playful, and well-adjusted, and friendly, and soft, and fluffy, and intelligent, and I even LOVE his little doggie breath!!!

He has definitely stole mine and my boyfriend's hearts (we co-own him like we were going to do with Fozy Bear).

Yoshi is of course on my Dog Blog, which he wants all of you to join so that you can follow all of his and his pack's adventures. You can also see lots and lots of pictures and even a slideshow from his ocean trip there!
Here is the link:
http://gretchyrorieyoshi.blogspot.com/

Thanks again Linda and all for your comments!

BTW, have you seen my NEW "MISS FOZY" PORTRAIT?????? I re-made Fozy's portrait into a girl! (http://aniammiloartwork.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-portrait-jasmine-peke-princess.html).

Ania & Yoshi

Corrections on doggie names in some pictures:

Who's that? this is Sam the Rottie (Steve's girl) and Rorie, my Shepherd.

There he is again: it's Sam again, a SHE

Rorie or Gretchen in the Ocean - Rorie!

And there you are: Yoshi chasing Gretchen

All five dogs:

Yoshi, Sam, Rorie, Gretchen, & Dusty

emilyp said...

Aww, Yoshi is adorable!! He looks just like Newmie! Very regal and, most importantly, very happy!

Unknown said...

My links don't seem to work - sorry about that! You have to copy (with out the "perenz") and paste.....

Pekiegirl said...

Copycat! My Yoshi is black! They could be "salt & pepper!"

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! It would be so cool if we had them side-by-side!!!

Do you have ant pictures posted anywhere? (can't see facebook at work).

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES