Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DEATH OF A FROG

Today is my birthday-- I had a party with my grandchildren. It was so much fun!!! I had lots of hugs and kisses! AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT: POTOMAC VALLEY PEKINGESE RESCUE. IT'S A WAY WE CAN ALL STAY IN TOUCH!!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DEATH OF A FROG
I have a lot of toys at my house-- DOG TOYS for dogs. (not children's toys, like the warning I had)
I heard this one "ribbiting" under the deck-- on and on and on. So, I climbed under the deck to get it, and put it on the deck by Max. He couldn't figure out why it made so much noise-- usually he enjoys the talking toys, but this was ridiculous.
Starlight (who just had a bath) was checking it out.
Poochie could see it and hear it, but he wasn't sure he wanted any part of it.
But, then, he got brave and came to see it face to face. He couldn't figure out WHY it would not just be quiet. Why wouldn't that frog just stop "ribbiting." Here's what we heard-- Click here: YouTube - froggie
But, the frog finally wore out and quit talking to us. It was blissfully quiet. And the dogs were very happy! So was I.

5 comments:

lady jicky said...

Happy Birthday to you Linda!

I have never been to Facebook but I must try .

I guess I should "HOP" over to it!
LOL

Cris said...

Happy Birthday !!!! I bet your party with the grand little"bits" was fun, now is that your Pekes I hear asking where their treat is ??? Zack and Jazzy send their love & lots of Bday kisses.......and Gabe, Joseph & Nathan send their wishes too!!!!

emilyp said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Love that you have a FB page now!! I sent a friend request:)

Mary Elizabeth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linda! Hope everyone spoils you to "bits."

Jeanne said...

Great line Mary Elizabeth !!!!Love to "bits" :)

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES