Tuesday, July 26, 2011

REST IN PEACE, PRECIOUS

Precious was adopted by Charlie years ago when her owner could no longer care for her. She was in Virginia Beach and I was able to go meet them, and let Charlie know what they were like. She and her brother, Bear, weren't young then, but they lived many years with love and fun at Charlie's.

Tigger lives there, too. He has no eyes-- like Keller, and Louie. His loss was also due to neglect-- but with Charlie, he is the happiest boy! And he always wants to be first. :-)

Beautiful Leila was Charlie's "original" Peke in the gang he has now. She loved it when she was joined by the rest.

Bear is now 17-- and I think Precious was about the same.

Precious, I know your family is going to miss you so much. You decided it was your time to cross the Rainbow Bridge and I know you are waiting there for Charlie and your friends.

Precious and Bear were a pair and I know Bear will miss his girl-- but he will have lots of love from Charlie, Tigger and Leila. Rest in peace, sweet Precious.

4 comments:

lady jicky said...

So sad to read this.

Tracey said...

So very sad to read about Precious's passing. Looking at the picture of Bear looked like my Anniebelle so much. Made me miss her. What a wonderful famliy to provide such a loving home for these adorable Peke's. Wishing them all peace.

emilyp said...

RIP Precious

Karin said...

My deepest sympathy to Precious' loving family. Such sweet pekes.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES