Thursday, June 21, 2012

GIZZY UPDATE

Here are some more pictures of sweet Gizzy, who came into rescue in Roanoke. Just look at that face.We can't believe he was just left in the yard when his owners moved."Woe is me.""I'm just kidding-- I'm fine now."Here's what Gizzy wrote to all who helped him (Roger helped him to write it): Dear Lord, I want to thank you for guiding all the people to help me.To help me get out of that back yard. To help me get out of that shelter before the unthinkable happened. I appreciate your hand allowing the people to help me.I appreciate all the love and attention I received. I appreciate the wonderful bath and haircut. I am so thankful to all the strangers who pulled together for me. I appreciate all the love and attention I received.I appreciate the wonderful bath and haircut. (And thank you all the people who sent her cards!) I am so thankful to all the strangers who pulled together for me. Who looked at me with their caring eyes and drove me to my foster parents. Thank you, Lord, for getting me all the medical attention I needed to feel better. Here I am praying-- Thanking the Lord and thanking all the people." Gizzy is alive because of all these people. Thank you to each one of you.

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh Gizzy you are so cute and what a well mannered Peke you are thanking everyone :)

I wish I could take you and Annie but its a long flight to Oz !!!

Linda said...

Someone sent me a comment, but there was no name on it, so I do not post those. They did ask if Gizzy was still available for adoption and he is!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES