Sunday, November 25, 2012

BUTTERSCOTCH ADOPTED!

Butterscotch was adopted yesterday.    He was my foster dog and part of my heart always leaves with them when they go.    I think also, for us foster parents, when you bring them from near death to healthy and loving, it's a little harder.    Butterscotch has two doggie sisters now and they are getting used to him.   One, Lulu, even tried to give him kisses.  How sweet is that!
Here are two videos I took before he left.   I love you, Butterscotch! 
  Click here: butterscotch - YouTube
Click here: butterscotch2 - YouTube

2 comments:

lady jicky said...

Oh Linda he looks so strong and healthy and it must be so hard to say goodbye but ..... its so great to hear he has been adopted !!!

Mary St. Mary said...

What wonderful news--how far he's come in a few weeks with love & TLC!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES