Saturday, September 23, 2017

CALENDAR AVAILABLE SOON!

 Our 2018 calendar is going to print soon!!   Here are some of our forever fosters who will be in it!   This is Baby Girl-- now known as BG!
 I wanted to give you a sneak 'Peke' at who will be on it-- I'm not posting them all, because I want you to be surprised!  Charlie, above, will be on it.
 My sweet Floyd will be one of the special ones.
 And Jasper, another forever foster, is gracing part of one of the pages.
 JJ, is also another forever foster.
Mr. Waddles is so sweet.   These are some of the forever fosters who have posed for our calendar.   I'll let you know as soon as you can order!!

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Hello..... back from our holiday in Cairns, Queensland Aust. We had a great time and Coco ... not so much with her lady who came in and feed her everyday.
Coco is timid and that is why we did not take her to a kennel.

I am about to read all the posts I have missed Linda.

**** Your calendar is Always Fabulous !!!!!!!

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES