Wednesday, January 20, 2021

BOGIE AND THE HOUSE

Bogie is a happy, silly boy.  He LOVES to play with Sissy.  It's constant, rough and tumble.  He will play with other dogs, too.
They have this dog house.  It had a heated pad in it, but that's gone since Bogie thought it was a chew toy.  Nope.  I don't want him to hurt himself even if it wasn't plugged in.  
Sometimes, they both try to get into it at the same time-- and then all kinds of noise comes out of it.  
"Are you in there, Sissy?"  
He goes in and then he comes out.   It's big enough to turn around, but two dogs in there is a little crowded.
After a play session, he takes a rest on his big banana.   He's such a silly boy!

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

I love that little house - no wonder both want to be in it!!

Lost Earring said...

I adore Bogie and Sissy and I wish I could adopt them but I know that Linda and her Crew will find a perfect home so they can stay together.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES