Tuesday, January 19, 2021

RASCAL COMES TO VISIT.

Rascal came into rescue with Zoey.  They lived in the same house, but weren't attached to each other.
Rascal came to visit the other day (we had mask on and were six feet apart) and I brought Zoey out.  
They were not even remotely interested in each other.  
They didn't act like they had ever known each other.  Strange.  
So, my gut instinct was that they didn't have to stay together and I guess I was right.   "Who is that?!"  
Rascal's new sister joined us.  She is so adorable and friendly.  She was saved by Toni and she kept her. 
Rascal had just been groomed and looked wonderful. 
He loves Toni and is doing so well with her.  He totally ignored me.  🤣
It was time to go and little Abigail said good-bye.  She is just adorable. 
I’m so glad you came to visit Rascal!  
And I’m happy you found your forever home!! 

No comments:

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES