Friday, January 15, 2021

MOE AND FRIENDS.

Elwood came into rescue in 2014.  He was a little beauty. 
Elwood is the reason I met Moe. 
When I took Elwood to Richmond to be adopted, I was greeted by Moe. 
When I got there, Elwood and Moe immediately began to play. 
It was as if they had known each other forever.  
Elwood was perfect for them. 
He settled right in. 
And then Lizzie joined the pack.  
Moe charmed me from the beginning. I love his face. 
Lizzie joined the boys and was a little tornado of energy. 
She is not big but her personality is.   
She’s usually in motion playing.  
Moe loves her. 
He’s ready for a sneak attack.  It could happen anytime from Lizzie. 
Moe is his dad’s buddy and faithful friend.  
He guards the house and keeps a watch for strange things- like squirrels or UPS trucks. 
He loves his toys. 
But, the most important thing is that he loves his dad.  
I think Moe is awesome. 😀

 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Its just lovely that they all get on so well !

Lost Earring said...

This happy story would be welcome any time but right now it's a beacon of hope in a new year that is starting to feel like the old year. I love this story because he brings hope and love when we most need it.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES