Saturday, November 27, 2021

BLACK FRIDAY?

Yesterday was Black Friday.  I’ve never paid much attention to it.  But, yesterday, I sat at my computer and did some shopping. 
The dogs were wondering what I was up to. 
Do you have any food up there?  
Well, I did have left over pie.  This was the before picture.  Yes, I had some while I shopped. 
Paddington saw a roll hit the ground when we were snacking.  It’s okay.  We let him have it.  
Zoey hung close while I worked at my desk.  
I told everyone that Christmas was coming so I had to get busy.  Piper and Paddington are on the look out for elves (that sneaky Elf on the Shelf is about to appear here) and other Christmas things.   Did you buy things on Black Friday?   I hope you got some good deals!! 

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Black Friday and Cyber Monday are rather new here in Australia.... maybe going for 4 years??Not sure.
Anyway I went on our sites here and I bought nothing !
No real bargains that I could find and yet..... if I went to the US websites some will not ship or the postage is so $$$ - not worth it !

So Linda .... I hope you had better luck than me! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES