Friday, November 12, 2021

THE GIRLS GO TO THE OPHTHALMOLOGIST

Zoey didn't need to see the ophthalmologist-- she went last week.  But, she tags along with me wherever she can go.   She's my little shadow.  Her tongue matches my sweater-- pink tongues are GOOD.  
Sissy had a recheck on her eyes.
She was a little nervous until I held her and she realized I wasn't going anywhere.   Her eyes are "old" but no ulcers anymore, and no dry eye-- which is so common with the older ones.   She's a senior now-- about 12 or more.  Her sight prevents her from doing stairs, but that's fine.  I'm used to carrying them.  
Trixie also had an appointment-- it was like a big Girl Peke meeting.  
Trixie was so good for her exam.  She had a cyst removed last month and it has healed wonderfully.
The techs there love the Pekes we bring in.  And they asked about Bogie, one of their favorites.  I assured them her was in a great home and had so much love and attention.  
The girls took advantage of the open door and wandered to the back.  A vet tech's cat was there and was totally unphased by them.
Zoey and Sissy wandered to the snack area.
Trixie asked if there were any treats there.
None?   Bummer!
They all did so well and don't have to go back unless there's a problem.
Trixie and the rest headed for the door to go home.  Enough excitement for one day!  

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Oh they were so good Linda.... I do hope they got a snack when they came back home! lol

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES