Sunday, November 14, 2021

ZOOM MEETING AND PEKES ❤️



We had our Zoom Peke meeting yesterday.  Claretta (our secretary) held Fey.   Fey is a medical foster because of heart issues.  But, she was up to helping with our zoom meeting.  They set up a beach background-- we all loved it!
Lisa was holding Fancy-- Fancy has come a long way.  She is a medical foster because of the emotional trauma she went through.  She is learning to trust and has come so far with  Lisa's care.   I look like I'm on the Brady Bunch, looking down on Lisa.   I expect everyone to look down, up or sideways.  LOL
Ida showed off Oshie.  Oshie is a PVPC alumni.  Rita, below, joined us from Florida.  I think it's warmer there.  
Look at Lisa and and Fancy snuggling-- just warmed our hearts.
Here I was showing off sweet Zoey.  I said she would be at the meeting-- and she was!
Jim (Ida's husband, our website super man) and Rita with precious Mattie.  Mattie was one of my fosters-- and so so sweet.   I'm glad so many were able to join us as we had the year's last meeting.  Of course, rescue is 24/7.  We don't take holidays or days off when a Peke is in need.    WE ARE RESCUE!!   Thanks for all who joined us!   HAPPY SUNDAY!
 

2 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Happy Sunday to you all and Happy Zoom Meeting !!!

Lost Earring said...

My own household has suffered some setbacks with our three rescue babies and I've shed many tears until I realized how many years we've been together and how much love, care and laughter we've shared.

Things are kind of tough right now but we are in for the long haul no matter what happens.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES