Wednesday, November 17, 2021

PEKE ON A SHELF -- AN "ELF"?

I'm saving the pictures you posted before, but I want more. :-)   Elf on a Shelf has been a tradition with both my girls.  
So, when BG was sitting on a shelf, I thought of....
The Elf on the Shelf....
I know you have pictures of Pekes on shelves.  Here's Granger.
Cranberry, one of my previous Pekes, managed to climb on a table.  Not a shelf, but it was an accomplishment.
Her cousin, Lottie, was on a table, in a boot,   She was so cute!! 
Starlight could be under beds, on shelves, on chairs, on couches-- or in a wagon.
BeeBee and Nala used to get on the coffee table and on the side tables.  But, no shelves.
Magnolia (when she was my foster dog) managed to get on the toilet tank.  WHY???  I have no idea.  LOL
Does a cat tower shelf work?  This was Ted, many years ago, when he was a puppy.   
Post a picture of your pet on a shelf.  Big dogs, little dogs, cats... Share for fun!!
 

3 comments:

LadyJicky said...

Oh Yum Yum has never been on a shelf so I might have to pop him on one and take a photo! lol

Lost Earring said...

Oh my goodness, the toilet tank photo is priceless.

Ted & Grace's Mom said...

When I saw the theme of this blog entry, I immediately thought of the photo of my Ted on the cat tree ‘shelf’. And as I got to the bottom, I was totally delighted to see the photo I had just been thinking about! I miss that little curmudgeon…..

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES