Wednesday, November 3, 2021

LITTLE ZOEY-- MANY NAMES

Zoey has been with us over a year now.  She had difficulty walking and could not hear when she came.  
But, with exercise, she walks so much better.   She has no teeth and no lower jaw.  Her mouth isn't normal, but she eats like a champ.  She sees very little, but I'm there to help her.  Her lens has deteriorated significantly since she came.  I touch her so she knows where I am.  She can follow me if I'm very close.  She is so precious.
Beach Bit, my 11 year old grandson (who makes the videos for facebook) absolutely loves Zoey.  And he has many nicknames for her.
His favorite is Pom Pom-- or Pommy.   Since she doesn't hear, so she doesn't care what he calls her.
His newest name is Creamy Cheese.   I guess she does look like cream cheese.  
Zoey and Minnie are often together-- not because they seek each other out, but because they follow me.  These beds are by my desk, so we can have many dogs in there.  Sissy and Zoey are together here, and Minnie is next to them.
Zoey and Minnie look like one long dog here.   Kind of like a snow bear-- another one of Beach Bit's names.  
Sometimes, he calls her scary toes or big toes or fluffy toes.   Why?? No idea!
Big girl is another name-- I call her Little Girl a lot, so I guess Beach Bit had to change it.
Fluffier is another name-- when Zoey came to us, She didn't have a lot of hair, and her tail was "skinny."    Zoey needs hair trims now, which I do by hand.  She is so cute as I work on her hair.  It's thick and "fluffy" now.  She's a beauty.
Precious Pommy is adored by Beach Bit- it doesn't always go the other way.  For some reason, I am her person.  Beach Bit wants to be her favorite, but it's just not in the cards.  Dogs sometimes choose one person and I'm hers.  
Little Pommy is another name.   He's never given lots of names to any other dogs here-- just Zoey. She has captured his heart.   
Creamy Chees, Pom Pom, Scary Toes-Big Toes-Fluffy Toes, Little Precious, Pommy, Snow Bear, Little Girl, Fluffier -- or any other name he comes up with-- is very loved here.  She is about 14 now and we don't know how long she will be with us.  But, for now, she's here and loved.
I'm sure there will be other names for her in the coming months.  Whatever she is called, she's our girl, and she is cherished.  💜

1 comment:

LadyJicky said...

Zoey does look like a Pom Pom. Very cute.

PEKES

PEKES
MUST LOVE PEKES